It’s the Bible verse “they” don’t want you to know about. Actually, that’s true.
For centuries, this is the one passage that Rabbis won’t read in Synagogue because it sounds too much like Jesus for comfort. This passage in Isaiah is one of the clearest pictures of our Messiah in the Bible as it relates to Him coming to save us from our sins. He truly has born our sorrows and he was pierced for our sins.
- 10 Week Bible Study YouTube Channel
- Help support The 10 Week Bible on Patreon
- 10 Week Bible Studies for group and personal study
- Connect with me on Twitter @DarrenHibbs
- Sign up here for my newsletter or ask any questions or make any comments by going to my contact form here.
- View my other Youtube Channel where I tell stories of encounters with God here.