Jeremiah’s prophecy of Rachael weeping for her children was seemingly fulfilled centuries before Jesus…or was it?
When Messianic prophecies are made, they may have a partial fulfillment in a historical context, but that doesn’t mean it’s the end of the story, as Matthew tells us in his gospel.
- 10 Week Bible Study YouTube Channel
- Help support The 10 Week Bible on Patreon
- 10 Week Bible Studies for group and personal study
- Connect with me on Twitter @DarrenHibbs
- Sign up here for my newsletter or ask any questions or make any comments by going to my contact form here.
- View my other Youtube Channel where I tell stories of encounters with God here.