The Lord required that the lights in the tabernacle be lit from dusk until dawn, and that sacrifices and the business of the tent of meeting was carried on throughout the day. There was a 24/7 presence at the tabernacle because the Lord wanted the Hebrews to know that He was always with them.
- Population Growth in Egypt
- 10 Week Bible Study YouTube Channel
- 714 Prayer | 714 Prayer on Facebook
- Help support The 10 Week Bible on Patreon
- 10 Week Bible Studies for group and personal study
- Connect with me on Twitter @DarrenHibbs
- Sign up here for my newsletter or ask any questions or make any comments by going to my contact form here.
- View my other Youtube Channel where I tell stories of encounters with God here.
Sign Up For My Not Weekly Newsletter
I send out an irregular newsletter filled with encouraging content. Quick, concise and empowering for your walk with God.