When Handel wrote his famous Messiah, Isaiah 9:6-7 was one of the main passages he used because of its beauty and majesty in proclaiming the coming of the Messiah, Jesus, as both God and man.
Today we’ll look at that beautiful passage and its implication to who the Messiah would truly be.
- 10 Week Bible Study YouTube Channel
- Help support The 10 Week Bible on Patreon
- 10 Week Bible Studies for group and personal study
- Connect with me on Twitter @DarrenHibbs
- Sign up here for my newsletter or ask any questions or make any comments by going to my contact form here.
- View my other Youtube Channel where I tell stories of encounters with God here.