Week 4: Acts 9-11
In Acts 9, we begin an intentional shift towards the story of Paul and his life. This is not because Paul is the most important New Testament character, but because our author, Luke, as we will find out later spent years traveling with him and is an eye-witness to many of the things later in the book.
In today’s podcast, we’ll discuss:
- Story Begins to shift toward Saul (Paul)
- Saul’s conversion
- Suffer for My name?
- Acts vs. Galatians accounts
- Saul sent to Tarsus
- Peter travels in Judea
- Peter’s miracles in Judea
- Cornelius’ visitation
- Peter’s Vision
- Cornelius – the first Gentile Christian
- The controversy over Cornelius
- The growth of Antioch
- Agabus, the first mentioned prophet of the New Testament
Sign Up For My Not Weekly Newsletter
I send out an irregular newsletter filled with encouraging content. Quick, concise and empowering for your walk with God.